Each year SUS Skippers plan an exciting season of wonderful sailing activities, including:
- Week-end (overnight) “SailAways” to favorite spots on Long Island Sound shores
- Day sails in local waters
- Educational day/evening sails with a variety of skills to be shared and experiences gained
- Twilight sails on week-day evenings
- Annual Club Cruise to a variety of New York and New England Destinations (Majestic Hudson River, Upper & Lower NY Harbor, Mystic, Newport, Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, etc.)
Only the wind and the weather need to cooperate!!! When they do, and water temperature permitting, many of us like to be in the water at the end of a sailing day.
Crew experiences vary depending on your skill, ability and adventurousness.